We stop this virus together
At JimboFresh, it’s our responsibility to act when it comes to protection – not only protecting our employees, but also guaranteeing service for all our products in these difficult times. That’s why we’ve adopted the hygiene and safety measures recommended by the Spanish Government. In order to protect all our employees, we’ve prepared a proactive plan in which part of our staff is working remotely from home, and the rest of the employees in charge of the supply chain are adopting maximum workplace protection and health measures.
- Entering and leaving the warehouse in two shifts to avoid groups of people amassing in shared passageways.
- Putting educational and informative posters up at the facilities.
- Educational and informative talks.
- Limiting numbers of people in common areas, with signs on the tables for safe separation.
- Disinfection supplies at all facilities.
- Temperature control
- Use of hand gel and hand washing for all staff
- Use of mandatory protection equipment, and respect for safe distances
Because of all of this, we’re behind the message of the “#QuédateEnCasa” (#StayAtHome) hashtag – and why not do it in a fun, healthy way? We also want to make the most of this opportunity to send you our best wishes, and our hopes that this situation will be overcome as soon as possible. And, as always, we’re grateful for you continuing to put your trust in us.