The weekend is coming! And nothing is more refreshing than enjoying a good cocktail of mini Kisy colada watermelon! A pleasure for all your senses.
That recipe only has 5 ingredients and is very easy to prepare. Perfect to enjoy with family or friends!
Time: 15 minutes
- 65 g ice
- 170g Kisy watermelon
- 80 g coconut milk at room temperature
- 180 g Kisy watermelon cubes (frozen watermelon balls)
- Grated coconut to decorate
- The first thing we will do is beat the coconut milk in the glass that we are going to serve the cocktail with electric mini-rods until foam is generated (it is important that the coconut milk is at room temperature so that it is liquid).
- In a powerful kitchen robot, we crush the ice with the mini Kisy watermelon and when the ice is gone, we add it to the semi-assembled coconut milk.
- We mix with the rods until it is a homogeneous pink color.
- Add the previously frozen Kisy mini watermelon balls and decorate with grated coconut on top.
- Serve and enjoy.