This recipe for Kisy Mini Watermelon, Cranberry, and Feta Cheese Salad is a fruity treat and perfect for hot days! Chopped mint and honey really elevate this salad recipe. This recipe is vegetarian and gluten free.
A plate full of flavors and colors! It is fresh, bright and very tasty. To make this sparkling refreshing salad, you’ll need just a few simple ingredients. Enjoy!
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups Kisy mini watermelon
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- Combine the Kisy watermelon, blueberries, mint, and honey in a large bowl. Stir to combine completely.
- Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes to allow the fruit to marinate.
- Add the feta cheese to the fruit, stir to combine, and serve.